The main responsibilities of Deputy Secretary are as follows:
1. To exercise general supervision on financial and establishment matters.
2. To exercise such financial, administrative powers as delegated to him.
3. To provide advisory support to the MSP/AMSP on financial and establishes rules and regulations.
4. To organize training, coordinate and conduct training.
5. To maintain co-ordination and liaison with other Ministries/Divisions of the Government on relevant matters of finance, establishment, organization method and training.
6. To supervise the functions of the following officers:-
(a) Senior Assistant Secretary/Assistant Secretary (Admin)
(b) Senior Assistant Secretary/Assistant Secretary (Seba)
(c) Accounts Officer
(d) Bangabhaban Dispensary Note: AMSP will look after the duties of Deputy Secretary during his absence.
© Copyright 2009, Bangabhaban - Bangladesh, all rights reserved.
Financed by Support to ICT Task Force ( ) , Planing Division. Developed by : Ethics Advanced Technology Ltd. ( )