He works under AMSP. His main functions are:
1. To be responsible regarding security of President’s and entry in Bangabhaban and issuing security pass.
2. Looks after the welfare aspects of 3rd and 4th class employees.
3. Deals with the quartering aspects of the officers and employees residing inside Bangabhaban.
4. To arrange recreation and games for Bangabhaban staffs.
5. Looks after Bangabhaban development projects.
6. Collection, distribution and maintenance of Government gazette.
7. To process parliament related files and questions arise at parliament related to Bangabhaban.
8. To take necessary steps to run the Bangabhaban Primary school.
9. To make communication with Dhaka City Corporation about lighting during various festivals.
10. To make communication with concerned ministries related to Bangabhaban garden, fisheries, PGR Barak etc.
11. To communicate with PGR, SSF, NSI and DMP about a security matter after necessary approval. Note: Senior Assistant Secretary/ Assistant Secretary (Admin) will look after the duties of senior assistant Secretary (General) during his absence.
© Copyright 2009, Bangabhaban - Bangladesh, all rights reserved.
Financed by Support to ICT Task Force ( ) , Planing Division. Developed by : Ethics Advanced Technology Ltd. ( )