He works directly under the instruction and supervision of AMSP. His main functions are:
1. Looks after the Computer Management Information system of personal division.
2. Responsible to make new programs and edit the existing programs if necessary.
3. To take the initiative to computerize all sections of personal division.
4. Distributes the responsibilities to computer section staff’s and supervise the administrative works.
5. Arrange a computer training program for the employees of personal division.
6. Responsible for taking all measure related to computer and internet problem in Bangabhaban.
7. Look after the computer server of Bangabhaban which is used for the access purposes in the Information and Communication technology.
8. Organize to display presentation with multimedia projector.
9. Coordinates the information transfer of Internet and Local Area Network (LAN).
10. Any other duty assigned by the Military secretary to the president.
© Copyright 2009, Bangabhaban - Bangladesh, all rights reserved.
Financed by Support to ICT Task Force ( ) , Planing Division. Developed by : Ethics Advanced Technology Ltd. ( )