The main responsibilities of Senior Assistant Secretary (Admin) are as follows:
1. Responsible for all jobs related to posting, promotion, discipline, increase/decrease of posts, appointments, and establishment matters.
2. Collect and distribute all the Government circulars.
3. Reservation of all Government circulars, instructions etc.
4. Formulation, change and amendments of appointment rules and regulations.
5. Process the training related works in home and abroad.
6. Collect, distribute the letters from different ministries and coordinate.
7. According to Government rules to looks over record room.
8. Process the all confidential papers and reports.
9. Publish the G.O after necessary approval. Note: Senior Assistant Secretary/ Assistant Secretary (General) will look after the duties of Senior Assistant Secretary/ Assistant Secretary (Admin) during his absence
© Copyright 2009, Bangabhaban - Bangladesh, all rights reserved.
Financed by Support to ICT Task Force ( ) , Planing Division. Developed by : Ethics Advanced Technology Ltd. ( )